The ‘Help Me at Home Series’ of Flash Cards systematically introduce all the basic numeracy facts for addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
There are two sets of Flash Cards available.
Features of each set of the ‘Write & Wipe’ Flash Card Series …
- All sets are supplied in a handy plastic reusable container,
- 50x to 70x cards per set, colour coded, printed in FULL colour on 210gsm card and laminated for protection,
- Answers can be written on the cards, then wiped off, making the cards reusable over and over again,
- A white-board marker is provided for each set … just ‘write & wipe’ …. ,
- A explanation booklet is provided with each set which includes …
- notes on how to use the cards,
- suggested activities and teaching notes,
- a list of the numeracy facts covered,
- a progress chart to record achievement as it occurs.
Although written mainly for parents, this series of cards may prove to be a useful classroom resource that can be used either by individuals or by small groups.